Gas Minibike, TT40 , (Color: Black) (Copy)
Every Inch of this bike says motorcycle! We have created the coolest and best quality piece out there. We've scaled down a cross between a TT Enduro and a Flat Tracker to give you a distinct look, added large diameter aluminum alloy wheels with 12.5" diameter pneumatic tires, rear disc brakes and a taller and wider 21" seat height for rider comfort with adjustable handle bars for added control. Heavy duty welded steel tube frame with adjustable mono shock rear suspension and telescopic front forks make this bike a very smooth ride. The TT40 is a much more ergonomically friendly set up than other small dirt bikes allowing rider comfort for taller kids. The seat is wider and longer, distance from footpeg to seat is greater and distance from Handlebar to rider has more variation available. The engine is a 40cc 4 Stroke which means you do not need to mix oil when using like the 2 strokes require. 4 Strokes are much simpler to use and store without the need to service the carburetor every year. We also have our own Oil Bath Jackshaft drive that is longer lasting and maintenance free, most competitors use a greased chain--not good! This bike is better by design than anything else in it category and is a great choice for entry level riders. Our TT40 is fully assemble less handlebars and many of our competitors require a lot of assembly!
You will see the quality difference over our competitors in the Entry Level Mini Dirt Bike market.
- Fully Assembled Less handlebars !
- 4 Stroke Gas Mini Bike with full suspension!
- Smoother acceleration with a single speed centrifugal clutch
- Way more comfortable and easy to ride than our competitors.
- Awesome welded tube steel frame design looks like a motorcycle
- Telescopic front fork Suspension
- Adjustable ride Mono Shock rear suspension
- Long lasting Oil Bath Primary Drive
- Heavy Duty folding footrest
- Adjustable riser handle bar
- Twist Grip acceleration control
- Handle bar mounted rear brake lever
- Rear disc brake
- Large 12.5" diameter tires
- Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Heavy duty retractable kickstand
- Speed (Mph/Kph): Top Speed 22 MPH/35 KPH
- Ride Time: Aprox 45-60 Min per tank
- Max Rider Weight: 145lb/65 KG
- Engine Displacement: 40cc
- Engine Type: 40cc 4 Stroke
- Gear Box: Single Speed Centrifugal Clutch
- Jackshaft: Oil Bath primary drive chain with auto adjuster
- Gasoline: 87 Octane
Chassis and Controls Information
- Frame Type: Welded steel round tube/square tube
- Front Tire: Pneumatic 12.75"OD/2.75" Width
- Rear Tire: Pneumatic 12.75"OD/2.75" Width
- Wheel/Hub Type: Al Alloy/Cast and Machined
- Shock Absorber Type - Front/Rear: Front Dry Spring - Rear Adj Coil Spring
- Throttle Type: Twist Grip
- Front Braking System: None
- Rear Braking System: 140mm Disc/Mechanical
Burromax is a St. Louis, Missouri based industry leader in recreational vehicles and power products. Our focus on quality and safety makes our feature rich products unmatched in terms of usability, ruggedness and above all enjoyment. Burromax products were designed and tested to deliver dependable performance – day after day, week after week for years to come. When you make the choice to purchase a Burromax product, you’ve made the choice to buy a better product. We think you will agree that we have the best products in the world in our segments.
Burromax – capable, reliable and heaps of fun.
Gas Off Road Racer, TT40 (Color: Black)
150 Lb Weight Limit
21" Seat Height